ZEALOUS AND COMPASSIONATE ATTORNEYS
Working Together For You
2019 Representative Cases $1,250,000 settlement in Medical Malpractice case against anesthesiologist $1,125,000 for Motor Vehicle neck and back injuries $825,000 settlement in Medical Malpractice case against a surgeon $310,000 for woman hit by hockey puck against City of Stamford $212,500 for bicyclist knocked over by a vehicle sustaining neck and back injuries $142,000 for fall on backyard deck resulting in contusions of elbow and knee. 2018 Representative Cases $2,750,000 in Medical Malpractice matter against anesthesiologist $1,125,000 obtained for Motor Vehicle back injury $380,000 obtained for Motor Vehicle back injury $300,000 for Motor Vehicle knee injury $265,000 for Motor Vehicle shoulder injury $155,000 for Fall Down ankle injury $120,000 for Trip & Fall Down on sidewalk $130,000 for Slip & Fall on ice and snow Numerous Other Six Figure Results Obtained Other Notable Recent Cases $2,000,000 in Medical Malpractice matter against OBGYN $1,000,000 in Medical Malpractice matter against pain management physician
- Our family is thankful to have Alan and his firm in our lives! He and his colleagues go above and beyond for their clients, always. Alan is an outstanding, experienced attorney who has since become a good friend.
- They are simply the Best, they care for you as family. I 100% Recommend The Pickel Law Firm.
- I retained Attorney Pickel for my divorce and a civil matter. He and his staff handled both cases professionally and with the upmost of empathy for my situation. I always felt that they fought hard and fairly on my behalf. Their advice was always in my best interest. I truly felt that they cared about me as person. I would recommend them to anyone.
- We were so fortunate to have found The Pickel Law Firm when dealing with our situation. Both the attorneys and the paralegals clearly and patiently stated our options and took the time necessary to help us understand and determine the right course of action. We are very pleased with the service they provided.
- It was a pleasure doing business with a professional and efficient firm. They always returned phone calls in a timely manner and staff was attentive and willing to follow up promptly.
- The Pickel Law Firm, LLC has an incredible staff. Very friendly, accommodating, responsive, reliable, professional. You can be certain that your best interests will be taken into consideration about all else.
I like The Pickel Law Firm because Alan Pickel consult like psychologist. He is not just work as a lawyer. He touch customer's wounded mind like friend. I recommend him to anyone who don't know what ,how to do.
- I retained Attorney Pickel to represent me in a complex automobile accident matter. This attorney was one of my successful referrals that I could think of. It turned to be exactly as desired. They are very knowledgeable and professional about my issue and helped me navigate through everything seamlessly. I sincerely felt well taken care of and would refer them to all my family and friends.
- I was referred to the Pickel Law Firm by a lawyer who absolutely put me in great hands. Alan and his associate, Steve Landis were professional, efficient, helpful in explaining the process including exactly what to expect, and thoughtful in answering my questions. My case was a personal injury case - I would definitely recommend them and their services.
- Amazing team. Alan was awesome. Super responsive and kept me posted LITERALLY every step of the way to the end goal - Which I love. 10/10. highly recommended.
CONNECTICUT PERSONAL INJURY AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.